Monday, June 11, 2012

Bubbletoes...

Fancy meeting you here. I'm sure you're shocked and surprised that I'm writing on a Monday night. Maybe it's because I have a test Wednesday morning over two chapters that after coming home from an all day class including a test on the brain I have to start studying for new material? Yea, I'll go with that answer.

Lilo either needs to go hide in a cave, or tell the truth. Coming off a glowing probation period at the end of March, she has landed her self in the hospital and in a boatload of trouble. Here's the 411. After a "long day on set" on the Elizabeth Taylor movie, Lilo decided to take a cruise on the Pacific Coast Highway, and somewhere along that "cruise" she bumped into a semi truck totaling her car.Why don't you ask what kind of car she was driving? Okay Sara, what kind of car was she driving? A Black Porsche. Did I mention it was a RENTAL?!? Last time I checked I didn't see a black porsche in Hertz's inventory. Lilo goes on to mention that the wreck was not her fault, it was her brakes fault. The brakes failed. Whatever. Just stop lying to the police and move on.

While watching the national news, they reported that Prime Minister David Cameron and his wife left their own CHILD at a pub. I mean really? How do you forget a child? Their reasoning? They left in separate cars and thought that they each had little Nancy. Uh, huh. Suuurrrreee ya did.

"Are you gonna be able to get home in time and see the race?" (Referring to The Belmont)  "What race?!" True story.

America's Got Talent has found what I believe to be the next Susan Boyle. He is a 19 year old boy who all his life was "bullied". When he auditioned, he came to the stage in all black clothing, with black hair, and blue holographic contacts. What you don't realize is that he is an amazing opera singer. Followig the standing ovation performance, germaphobe judge Howie Mandel asks, "is this the biggest audience you've ever sang to?" The singer's response? "I've never sang in front of anyone." People in the audience were crying, but since "I don't have a heart" :) I didn't cry. I think the point I'm trying to get to here is that, don't judge on first impressions.

C-SPAN is in town doing a documentary on the Derby city and history. I'll let you know when it airs. #Nerdalert

While on a stop in New Zealand on her Born This Way tour, Lady Gaga was hit with a pole, and suffered a mild concussion. The kicker? She finished out the show.

I've never been a fan of Katy Perry, but after seeing her trailer for her movie Part of Me I kind of want to see it. I'd like to see how she got her start, and dealing with her public break up with now ex-husband, comedian Russell Brand.

PEOPLE magazine has announced that they will have the exclusive wedding pictures of the Mcconaughey wedding Wednesday morning at 8:00. I'm really hoping that it's 8:00 New York time, and not 8:00 Los Angeles time. I can't concentrate on my test knowing that millions of other people have looked at it before me.

Joker and I are pleased to announce that we have a new passenger on the special bus. Please give a warm welcome to our furry friend Tucker. ( I kid I kid). About a year ago, we started noticing that Tucker would occasionally bump into the wall. We laughed it off. It's now getting to the point that it's gotten kind of sad, and we have to help direct him to his crate. #nevergrowingup

My hair is ridiculously long.

Shout out to Good Morning America's Robin Robert's who's about to fight another medical battle of blood disease that affects blood and bone marrow. She and her team of doctors have total faith in this battle that she will win because she is fit, young, and her older sister is almost an identical match in bone marrow and will be donating to her. #keepthefaith

While announcing this heartbreaking news, I found a new boyfriend. News reader Josh Elliot. (Relax Luke. You're still number one in my heart.) Sitting to Robin's left, he sat there holding her hand looking like a supportive morning TV husband. Also noticeable? The Velcroed box of tissues on the couch. Clever.

Major props to myself for not googling to find out who Emily picked on The Bachelorette.

When it was announced that former Real Housewife of New York Bethenny Frankel would be having her own daytime talk show, I got kind of excited. I watched her spinoff, and I purchased her products. As soon as the air date was announced, I went to go set the DVR. Slight problem. She didn't sell it to our local FOX affiliate. Bah humbug.

Apparently it's a slow sports news month, because the first odds to win the 2013 NCAA title have come out, and in the top three, Vegas has IU winning 7/1 UL 8/1 and the reigning national champs C8TS are 10/1.  I want basketball season.

During the slow sports month, two bloggers I follow, along with our Mayor, and a local meteorologist are jumping out of a plane 13,500 feet in the air Tuesday morning in Fort Knox. I'm all for the two bloggers and meteorologist jumping, but we need our Mayor.

I'll say it again. I need some Olympics in my life. Women's Gymnastics were on Sunday afternoon. And it was a tease.

Starting tomorrow, I have a ridiculously busy week. At least I think so.

Katy Perry couldn't have summed it up any better; "Thank you for believing in my weirdness." 

-Sara-

No comments:

Post a Comment