Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Heat Is On...

What's been going on in my life you ask? I can't explain in words, so I'll explain in the next best thing. Pictures.

This has and will be the biggest local headline all week Summer.

Excuse Me? 

Oh, and then I came across this while reading laughing over the morning paper. 

Missing This By A DAY? #Winning 

This has been widely talked about for months, and finally the nightmare has come. I really appreciate them waiting until I was finished with Summer school. As we see it on the news every night, I say to myself, I'm so glad I'm not in that, because I would have daily meltdowns. And no, I'm not kidding either. I hate bridges, traffic, the stop and go traffic, and construction all together. 

For those of you who actually care about the 2012 NBA Draft, the University of Kentucky Men's Basketball Team made NBA Draft History. 

#KentuckyEffect 

Sara, hows the PFM life? How does Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday sound? One word: HOT. The reward? Mom's homemade sausage biscuits and gravy Saturday morning.  #Yesssssssssirrrrrrr 

After coming home from a long, hot, semi-busy day at the market, I receive a much needed phone call telling me to mark September 13th in my calendar. Why's that? One word. 

 For Good. 

Ten months later, Christmas 2011 will finally come to a close when I will be seeing this fabulous play for the third time. This is one that will never get old. And yes, as a matter of fact, I still jump up and down in my seat because I get so excited.

T- 6 Days until another rousing round of the annual fourth of July family celebration. #deviledeggsfordaaaayyyysssss. 

-Sara-


No comments:

Post a Comment