Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Promised...

I would never leave my loyal followers for a long period of time. And I'm not leaving, I'm just dropping by for a quick visit. I promise I'll be back this weekend, but running five miles in 57 minutes is starting to become fun. You know whats not fun? Planning classes for next fall. There are so many other things I'd rather be doing than going over to school to find out that my class is canceled and literally spending more time in Chip than on campus. Sorry for the rambling, but we all know I do my best writing at midnight, and well, it's midnight.
     I can't believe its the middle of March, and after Spring break, I'll have four days left in March, and then APRIL FINALLY ARRIVES!!! That is another post of it's own, but as April progresses, I'll be sure to fill you in. While I don't want to wish my life away, I want this weekend to get here a.s.a.p. because I'll be hanging with 22,000 of my closest friends at the Monster Ball. Pictures to come.
      Like I said, I know it's only March, but after this week calms down, I will be purchasing hands down by far the cutest bathing suit I own. Let's put it this way, it's too cute to describe in words. Fine. I'll give you one word. And one two three four five six  seven words only. Classic. Blue. Adorable. J.Crew. The current love of my life. My motivation. SEERSUCKER. I think I just fell in love all over again. The only thing I'm missing? A little something thats about a billijion degrees in the height of summer called the sun. It'd be great if you could make an appearance sometime soon. No rush. It's not like you have the whole world waiting for you.
     In case any of you were wondering what ever happened to Lilo since the whole winning tagline took her place in the spotlight, she has another court fashion show date this Thursday. Bet you can't guess where I'll be. Take three guesses and the first two don't count. And if you guessed watching it live; you are so WRONG.
     I'm putting it on my calendar/social calendar to make time to return to my roots. Also, I believe I do get some major snaps for managing to avoid the annual well Sara, since you have been sick the last two major school breaks, why don't we go ahead and throw in you being sick on Spring Break sickness of 2011.
     I'll be back before you know it!!

-Sara-
  

No comments:

Post a Comment