Wednesday, March 23, 2011

D-U-M-B Dumb...

If I could describe Lindsay Lohan in one word, that would be it. I'm not exactly sure if I reported that she was given a March 23 deadline to tell Judge Schwartz her decision of taking the plea deal that would consist of three months in jail which would ultimately translate into 18 or 19 days in jail because of overcrowding. Excuses, excuses, excuses. If she had not chosen the plea deal, she would choose to go forward with a full blown out Hollywood trial. And if she chose that option, she would also be violating her probation.
     As the week of Lindsay's decision deadline had approached, reports were saying that she would use what was left of her brain and take the plea deal. I mean seriously, going from 90 days in jail to 19?! She would be crazy if she didn't take it. But after all, she is saying she is totally innocent since the January 22nd incident.
     After a rare day off from Shenanigans, it was time do the norm, and run the six miles on struggle street. Knowing that Lindsay would probably just "call in" her decision to the Lawyer to the Stars, Shawn Chapman Holley, I accepted the fact that the one day I have off, Lindsay doesn't have to appear in court. By the way that Holley had talked sense into her, I knew that she would accept the plea deal. Because what Sara hears, Sara believes.
     Well apparently, Lindsay threw a curveball to the media and myself and lied. As of Tuesday March 22, 2011, Lindsay Dee Lohan DID NOT accept the plea deal and has a date with Judge Schwartz for April 22, 2011 to begin proving her innocence to the courts. Besides going to jail for the theft, looks like our beloved starlet could be going to jail BEFORE her trial begins for her probation violation. Maybe you should have paid a little bit more money to Entertainment Tonight to not have the infamous surveillance tapes released to them.
     The good thing about knowing the date of the trial is that I can take off work for this. Oh wait. I can't. That's the weekend of Easter, and the weekend of Easter means one thing. All hands on deck at Shenanigans Headquarters. I guess I'll just go ahead and accept the fact that I will never see Lindsay live.
     In other news, her shady father Michael, has been charged with felony domestic violence against his ex-girlfriend Kate Major. His bond has been set at 30,000 and is due in court May 22. I can miss that one. For future reference, I'll be referring to Michael as Milo. Get it? Michael Lohan. Clever I know.
     I know I should be writing a blog about the late Elizabeth Taylor, but she was never in the news. Or at least the news I read.
     Besides announcing my news about running the mini, which is 38 days away, we have a second dose of exciting news. It's official. Summer 2011 can begin. Because I finally caved in and ordered the current love of my life. The. One. The only. Adorable. Seersucker bathing suit. The best part about it? FREE SHIPPING. The second greatest part about it? It should be here within three to six days.
     Current state of happiness? Pumped on life.

-Sara-

No comments:

Post a Comment