Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Simple Life...

Before I begin, let me clear this up. This is not going to be a blog about the FOX t.v. show staring Paris Hilton and Nichole Richie. With the holiday less than two weeks away, and things get insanely hectic in life, lets have a stop and smell the roses moment, and allow me to tell you about the little things in life that make me smile, giggle and sometimes squeal. Two things before I start: A) This list is in no particular order, B) This list will be random. 
     Okay so maybe this one has to be first, but if it wasn't for my family, I wouldn't be here. So topping the list of the simple things in life, my family. Joker and Tucker. Orange Gatorade. Shenanigan Headquarters. The silence of the house after every one has gone to bed.Grey's Anatomy. Big and baggy sweatpants. Mom's hot chocolate in the winter. Quotes. Facebook. PEOPLE Magazine. My cell phone and the people in it. The Bear. S.A.S. Straightened hair. Car keys. Leftovers. The breakfast angel. gLee. Summer 2009. J.K L-I-V-I-N. The never ending library of music. The Bieber fever squeal. THE sweatpants. Rainman. Postsecret. Scented laundry detergent. Wedding Cake. Justin Timberlake. Decoupaging. Mary Englebriet's calendar. Cruises. Homemade Birthday cake. Dooley's Sun-dried Tomato Bagel with Sausage. Monday's Crosswords. The Box's Sweet Tea. Speedy ICEE's. Hard Rock Cafe T-Shirts. Perez Hilton. Text messages. Blogs. The Shore. Superman. The Rose. Noodles. Ellen. Snow. Nothing broke.Wonder Word. Homemade chicken noodle soup. College Football. Basketball. Peppermint ice cream. Exit 119. Wholey Guacamole. My laptop. French Fries With The Sauce. Late Night TV Shows. Crushed ice. Finale Voting. The Bow's. Being Right. Patrick Dempsey. Amazon.com. Dove Chocolates. YouTube. SNL. Chip. Vera Bradley. The Green Flash. Life. 


-Sara- 

No comments:

Post a Comment