Sunday, October 24, 2010

We're Playing Basketball...

Dear Arena Authority,
My sincere apologies for not exactly saying the nicest things about your latest project. I mean you did finish under budget and a month early and all. Along with 21,999 other people I got to visit the shrine dedicated to the greatest basketball team in the city, I had mixed emotions about your plans. I was speechless in your plans and the way you executed. Seriously though, with all the money you took from my paycheck, you made a KFC Chicken Sandwich $11.25 (And no I'm not exaggerating either) ? And you RAN OUT OF POPCORN? You knew WEEKS ago that 22,000 people were coming and you ran out of POPCORN? Aside from those two minor kinks, give yourself a pat on the back, and I can not wait to go back and see Mama Monster. Once again, please accept my apologies with these fabulous pictures only one true fan can take.
The Shrine. 
Only The Best City In The Country. 
Born And Raised
Man Of The Hour.
I Told Them To Do Work. So They Did. 
No Cell Phones? I'll Send A Smoke Signal Instead. 
L. Yes. 

-Sara-



2 comments:

  1. So it's starting??? Sara in heaven yet? :) haha...I think it's so ugly :( makes me sad! And they ran out of popcorn? Purely ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L NO GIRL!!! L NO!!! C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS!!!

    ReplyDelete