Thursday, February 23, 2012

Life Simplified...

It's been a while since I've composed a list of the "little things in life" that make me happy. (Need a refresher? See The Simple Life circa December 2010.) Some of things on the 2010 list may make this list again, but mostly new additions.

Family. Joker and Tucker. PFM family. Grey's Anatomy. Family vacations. Twitter. Panera. gLee. Unlimited texting. Straightened hair. My never ending iPod library. Facebook. PEOPLE Magazine. Saturday Night Live. College Football. ESPN Tweets. Homemade Curry Chicken. The feeling after signing up/finishing a race. Being real. Naps. Card Chronicle. Sweatpants. Pictures. Chip. My cell phone.Taylor Swift. My laptop. Rainman. Cape Cods. Noodles. Patrick Dempsey. Amazon.com. Homemade Chicken noodle soup. Hard Rock T-Shirts. Pandora Radio. 2011. Hugs. Prince William and Catherine. Ellen. Queso. Getting freshly squeezed orange juice. L-I-V-I-N. Ridiculous "you had to be there" moments. Mary Englebriet's calendar. Jimmy Fallon. Squealing. . Sunsets. The two weeks leading up to Derby. Fruit snacks (because I'm five). My room. Weddings. Housesitting. Juices. Dove Chocolates. Luke Russert. Flip flops. Massages. THE bathing suit. Celebrity Autobiographies. FRIENDS. StumbleUpon. Tervis Tumblers. Kentucky Sports Radio. Siri. Smoothie King Smoothies. Hashtags. Christmas music. Inexpensive wine. A really good pair of blue jeans. Racing bibs. Cliff Bars. My collection of DVD's. College Basketball. Justin Timberlake. Google Reader. Pinterest. Late night chats. Darren Criss. Mom's homemade chocolate on chocolate birthday cake. Coldplay. Life.

-Sara-

No comments:

Post a Comment