Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Next New York Times Bestseller?...

"Treat myself to something once a month? So 2011." As a part of my on going New Years Resolution, it was decided that I would be treating myself to something once a month. And as a part of this project, I treated myself to getting my first 50 SaraSpills published into a book. Yea, you read that right. I'm a published author. Wait? How is that possible. Thanks to a publishing company by the name of blog2print.com they were able to make one of my dreams come true. Through three simple steps and the click of a mouse, it arrived at my front door. Want a copy? Inquire within.


True Story.
Looks like Snooki has some competition. 

-Sara-


1 comment:

  1. SAY WHAT?!?!?!?! i think i just had a excitement attack--so so so cool!

    ReplyDelete