Friday, September 24, 2010

From Parent Trap To Lynwood... Part Two...

If From Parent Trap To Lynwood Part One wasn't enough, continue reading. Arriving home from a long day of work and looking forward to starting my do nothing but watch gLee and football all weekend, I caught up on all the Hollywood headlines that had developed during the day.Starting with the ever so trust worthy TMZ, I saw the bright red box that read: BREAKING NEWS. (Insert Justin Bieber Squeal)  Lindsay Fails Drug Test. One source down, two to go. I continued on  to Perez Hilton. Had he confirmed the news? Yes Sirrrr. If my next source had confirmed the news, it was time for me to flip out. People.com read, "Lindsay Admits Failing Drug Tests" All three sources confirmed, flipping out Sara a go.
     After the excitement had worn off, new reports (per Linday's so called friends) were claiming, "The reports about her failing drug tests are bogus." Fast forward two hours later.... and an official tweet from the starlet later, "This was certainly a setback for me but I am taking responsibility for my actions and I'm prepared to face the consequences." It was just a matter of time how long it would take to get back to the desk of Judge Fox's desk. It didn't take too long because effective Monday September 20th, Lindsay Lohan's probation has been revoked and has a date with Judge Fox on September 25th. Figuring her court date would be sometime this week, and my work schedule had been arranged, I thought this would play out perfectly and I would get to view her mascara ruined tears being played out in front of me. Looks like I'll have to see the highlights instead. 
   FYI: As new details emerge, I will be sure to update. And be sure to be on the lookout for a post sometime Friday evening.
   D-Day Update: After a short closed "seriously no camera's in the courtroom, I wasn't kidding that I would throw you in jail if you violated probation, but please 30 days in jail for failing two drug test is way too harsh a punishment," Lindsay has in fact been thrown in jail. As I learned of the verdict, and the realization that our beloved starlet wouldn't be getting out in 30 days, the question arose; What am I to do for the next 720 hours? 
     Update: A judge in Los Angeles has overturned Judge Fox's decision and has set bail at $300,000. Throughout this crazy summer of celebrity justice, we've come to love the phrase, "If you can pay you don't stay." Listen Lindsay, if you drunk tweet and ask for another jack and coke while you're at it, you have a problem. 


-Sara-

No comments:

Post a Comment