Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Keep Holding On...

I promise I haven't neglected you. I've been having incredible adventures that will be well worth the read, and with flower season in full bloom (no pun intended), the PFM has literally become my second home. If I'm not at my first home, I'm there, and if I'm not there, I'm in class. Although, I do have some good news.... this time next week, I will be less than 24 hours away from being on SUMMER VACATION... for all of two weeks. Please don't give up hope on me. I have great stories up my sleeve that are just waiting to be blogged about... I'll leave you with the hashtag #Americaspoliticalplayground...

-Sara-

1 comment:

  1. sara girl, oh how i miss you. my mom keeps telling me how beautiful paul's is right now--and i can honestly say that this is the time of the year i miss ky the most. and it's DERBY DAY. i hope you are having a wonderful weekend and didn't have to work too hard this past week :)

    ReplyDelete