Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dream Chasing Starts Early...

But THIS EARLY?!?
Speechless. 
I'm not exactly sure where my mind was when I signed up for classes. In all the years that I have been attending higher education, I have always told myself, Sara, do whatever you can to NOT sign up for a 8:00 class. It's one thing if it was a Tuesday/Thursday class, but the fact that it's a MONDAY class? My misery level just shot up another 100 points. And as I sit here blogging my misery, I am already preparing myself for having to set my alarm for around 6:20ish to read my morning papers, and be able to get ready and leave the house by 7:00... 7:10 at the latest. And I'll have the honors of getting to fight morning rush hour!!! :) 
     As long as I'm blogging my Fall schedule, allow me to blog about my Summer schedule.
That's Like Normal Job Hours. 
Really?? What was I thinking?? But I like to look at it this way, not only does this fulfill my Natural Science requirement, it also fulfills my dreaded lab requirement, and this will be the LAST SCIENCE class I will EVER keyword EVER have to take. Plus, after watching every single Grey's Anatomy episode upteen billion times, I'll have a good gag reflux, and I'll get to channel my inner Meredith Grey. #winning. #NerdAlert. 
     If anyone wants to donate or send some Diet Cokes/Gatorade/RedBull (I like the Sugar Free kind) to keep me awake let me know; I'll get an appropriate contact address sent to you. Please and thank you. 

-Sara- 

No comments:

Post a Comment