Tuesday, July 3, 2012

When In The Course Of Human Events...

EXTRA! EXTRA! Read all about it!! Sara does another post without a week in between. Yea, this will be short, but it's giving you some new reading material.

Thanks to the amazing work of the scheduling gods, I was lucky enough to open with some of my PFM favorites. Before heading to bed Monday night, I had planned in my head that I would take care of the soft table, with the plums, and nectarines, and miscellaneous items. Sadly, that plan was axed, and I helped out with Strawberries. Clearly hear me out that I'm not complaining, but doing strawberries the day before Fourth of July, spells hours upon hours of berry sorting. Fast forward eighteen and half flats of berries later, we received word from the back that many of the completed flats had toppled over forcing us to start fresh. #berrysortingproblems

The Derby city has started a campaign to push heavily for the 2016 Olympic Trials--Swimming edition.   Of course. The ONE Olympics that Michael Phelps retires, we start pushing for the Swimming Trials.

The extended forecast has come out for next week. Tuesdays high? 87°. I couldn't tell you the last time we saw those kinds of temperatures.

One word. Vacation.

The world lost another legendary T.V. icon. Mr. Andy Griffith.

I've been noticing that I haven't been receiving Kentucky Sports Radio blog updates on the Google Reader app on my phone. I'm really just hoping that its KSR's mistake and not my readers problem. I feel empty without it. #technologyproblems

Anthony Davis of the New Orleans Hornets and 2012 NBA First Draft pick has done some damage to his ankle and is supposed to try out for the USA Basketball Team on Thursday. Here's to some fast healing and magic powers.

The biggest surprise this week? Instead of receiving my PEOPLE magazine in the mail Thursday or Friday, it arrived in the mail on TUESDAY. I don't deserve this kind of surprise.

Luke never disappoints. He couldn't have done a better job on Monday's edition of Way Too Early wearing a red white and blue tie while reporting the national news.

And because I'm in a patriotic mood, I'll leave you with this.

'Murrica 

-Sara-


No comments:

Post a Comment