Thursday, July 5, 2012

419 Days...

Friday, June 24, 2011
Two graduation parties in one night?! This called for an appearance of my Mod Cloth "Island Block" dress. It could be considered as a summer staple; cute, light weight, strapless, perfect for any occasion. It's one of my favorite sundresses. While packing for my trip down south, I was instructed to pack an  "just in case we do anything fancy"outfit. Why not pack my go to staple? Well it's a good thing, because ladies and gentlemen, my dress is MISSING. And it's not just one of those, "oh I think I know where it is, but I'm too lazy to go get it" placements, this is a case of "now Sara, when you took the dress off, you knew you were going to be looking for it." Three weeks have passed, and it is no where to be found.
     Before  you start asking; I've looked in all my hiding spots, my laundry, my closets, (where it SHOULD BE) drawers, pretty much every where. With the dress being misplaced, it's starting to ruin plans. For example: my Taylor Swift concert outfit. Just imagine; this cute adorable, stunning dress and cowboy boots. This outfit is so not me, but seeing as I will be viewing the country music princess, I thought I might dress up for the occasion. Nope.
     So. To get to my point, I'm asking for a little extra help in sending a good word to St. Anthony, the saint of lost items. I have a couple of events coming up, and this dress would be perfect for the occasions.  My next option? Start calling local dry cleaners.


STOP THE PRESSES! SEEK NO MORE!

FOUND! 


Where exactly was it? That I will never know. My two parents heroes came across this missing gem while doing some purging of stuff. There was one downfall. Finding a mysterious stain on the bottom part of the dress. After being lost for a year, I wasn't sure if the stain would come out. "If you hand it over to me, I can work on it." -The Stain Remover Queen. A mere three hours after being reunited with the dress, stain GONE. Don't ask how she does it. And did I mention it fits like a CHARM? #Reunitedanditfeelssogood

-Sara-

No comments:

Post a Comment