Friday, April 22, 2011

Dear Mother Nature...

I promise I'll stop making this a meteorological blog, but I thought I might let you know about one of my many fears. I love the perks of spring such as: the flowers, putting away that bulky winter coat, having an excuse to buy Coke ICEE's, and semi- reasonable temperatures. This is what I DISLIKE about Spring.

What A Normal Weather Map Looks Like... 

About That Red Box... 
See that cute little red box? Yea. About that. My worst enemy. I don't know what it is, but seriously mother nature, I'm down to the wire with training, and I don't want to train in rain since I won't be running my actual race in it.  So please. Do me a favor and get what's ever in your system OUT. Because I've about had enough of sleepless(ish) nights. 
     Also, in case you needed to go out and get your last minute stash of Asparagus, it's $3.99 a pound at Shenanigans Headquarters. 

-Sara-
      

1 comment:

  1. omg sara. i didn't sleep last night because of all of this crazy weather--and this is my week where sleep is supposed to be the priority!!! it's crazy. i pray that it stops raining so that you can train like a normal person! i miss you!

    ReplyDelete