Saturday, February 9, 2013

Second Look...

It's that time of year again. This has to be one of my favorite posts to write. There's something about listing some of my favorite products in life. 

Family. Joker and Tucker. PFM family. Grey's Anatomy. Family vacations. Twitter. Panera. gLee. Unlimited texting. Straightened hair. My never ending iPod library. Facebook. PEOPLE Magazine. Saturday Night Live. College Football. ESPN Tweets. Homemade Curry Chicken. The feeling after signing up/finishing a race. Being real. Naps. Card Chronicle. Sweatpants. Facials. Pictures. Chip. My cell phone.Taylor Swift. My laptop. Ruzzle. Rainman. Jennifer Lawrence. Cape Cods. Noodles. Patrick Dempsey. Amazon.com. Tumblr. Homemade Chicken noodle soup. Bruschetta. Hard Rock T-Shirts. Pandora Radio.Hugs. Prince William and Catherine. Ellen. Queso. Homemade Hot Fudge. Mint M&M's. Getting freshly squeezed orange juice. L-I-V-I-N. Ridiculous "you had to be there" moments. Mary Englebriet's calendar. Jimmy Fallon. Squealing. . Sunsets. The two weeks leading up to Derby. Secrets. Fruit snacks (because I'm five). My room. Monograms. Weddings. Housesitting. Juices. Dove Chocolates. Ginger Ninjas. Luke Russert. Flip flops. Massages. Perks Of Being A Wallflower. THE bathing suit. Columbia Coats. Celebrity Autobiographies. FRIENDS. Tervis Tumblers. Friendship Tea. Kentucky Sports Radio. Siri. Bumble Hair Products. Peppermint Waffle Discs. Smoothie King Smoothies. Hashtags. Christmas music. Inexpensive wine. Fleece lined leggings. T-Town East. A really good pair of blue jeans. Racing bibs. Cliff Bars. My collection of DVD's. Duck Dynasty. College Basketball. Justin Timberlake. Google Reader. Pinterest. TOMS. Late night chats. Darren Criss. Mom's homemade chocolate on chocolate birthday cake. Coldplay. Life.

-Sara- 

No comments:

Post a Comment