Friday, October 12, 2012

R.T.C...

It's baseball postseason. The Nats have made playoff history which means the boyyyfffrriiieennnddd in Washington is a happy man.

#WheelsuptoWashington next weekend. Hey Luke, meet me at Capitol Hill Friday afternoonish.

T-3 weeks until the birthday.

 It made me incredibly nervous that I walked out of my history midterm super confident. Maybe because I actually knew what I was studying? Weird. 

 While taking my history mid-term, I would look up every couple of minutes, and notice my professor reading the book we are assigned. I'm on Chapter 10. He just started the book Wednesday. It feels good to be ahead. 

The state of Kentucky got to be in the spotlight this week (other than the greatest two minutes in sports) as the cute little town of Danville, KY played host to the one and only Vice Presidential Debate. The weather couldn't have been better, the campus of Centre College is absolutely stunning, and the students showed the true meaning of southern hospitality. 

 Did I mention no glee until NOVEMBER? At least I'll have a new gLee Christmas CD to look forward to. 

 UL is on a quest to become 6-0 tomorrow as they face Pittsburgh. But lets face it. A lot of the Big East writers believe that Pittsburgh will crush this dream and make us 5-1.

 I've tweeted and re-tweeted 4,370 times. Ole girl needs to get a life. 

#Twinning 

 As of tonight, I've had my first serving of peppermint ice cream and homemade hot fudge sauce. 

 I also got to experience the first cup of the season of Mom's homemade hot chocolate. Mom doesn't fail in the making her chillens happy department. 

 I'm about to give up on deciding what kind of birthday cake I want. 

Rumors are floating around that Emily Maynard and Jef with one F have gone to splitsville. Who called that one?? 

 I heard that sometimes I can be a little wordy on here. I'm sorry, I can't help that I talk too much. 

 I went to Target today, and while walking cart racing down the aisles, I noticed a white thing at the end of one of them. Target already has some of their CHRISTMAS decorations up. People, People, People, can we puhlease get through Halloween first? Yeesh. 

 Speaking of #WheelsuptoWashington, I was told to pack a Little Black Dress. And so I'm bringing mine from my sophomore year in HIGH SCHOOL. The fact that I can still fit into it is kind of mind boggling. 

Washington Friday through Sunday, school Monday, and Taylor Swift's new CD Red will be on my doorstep by the time I arrive home from school. #goodweekend

 You don't learn to appreciate your siblings until you haven't seen your own sister in two weeks. Between crazy schedules and traveling, I haven't laid eyes on her since September 30th. The last time this sort of event happened was Spring 2007. #Rainman 

 Ladies and gentlemen, the real reason I came on here tonight is to announce that BASKETBALL season has arrived. Big Blue madness started the evening, followed by a solid three hours of continuous coverage from all over the nation not including UL. Don't get me wrong, I love football season, but who doesn't love five months of hearing nothing but swoops of the ball into the basket, and the constant sound of shoes squeaking on the floor? I've learned to appreciate the little things in life.

-Sara- 

No comments:

Post a Comment